About the Client:Established in the West Midlands over 20 years ago they have grown to become a national specialist contractor also undertaking installation within the HVAC field. They offer exceptional promotion opportunities and the opportunity to work on prestigious contracts. My client is looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Service Manager in and around West Midlands.
About the Role:
- Manage air conditioning, ventilation, heating and plumbing services, scheduled maintenance and warranty call services for various clients throughout the UK and Ireland (North & Eire).
- Provide technical back up/assistance for HVAC Projects
- Manage daily tasks for a team of two Administrators.
- Attend and report on client meetings.
- Provide maintenance, labour and materials quotations for service, maintenance, TM44 inspections.
- Keep clients and company updated on all matters.
- Monitor reactive out of hours telephone answering service.
- Create Risk Assessments & Method Statements from templates.
- Ensure calls are completed within target dates and budgets.
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable and able to work independently and as part of the company team.
- Liaise effectively at all levels.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations on and off site.
- Take a proactive role within the family owned company.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
- City Guilds 2079 Refrigerant Handling required.
- Would suit qualified/experienced refrigeration and air conditioning engineer.
- Service team management (two administrative assistants).
- Candidates will have a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant and must be competent with working with building management systems.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, confident, personable and confident with excellent customer focus.
- A team player is essential.
Points of Appeal:
- Prestigious Contracts
- Promotion Opportunities
- Growing Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org