About the Client:A Property Services company based in the heart of London, covering a wide range of works for major clients throughout London. Having built strong repeat business streams there is an opening for an Assistant or Graduate Surveyor to join the expanding Insurance division. My client is looking for an experienced Assistant Insurance Surveyor in and around London.
About the Role:
- Reporting in to a Senior Surveyor you will manage your own patch covering South and West London, building strong relationships with major existing clients as well as your own portfolio of private clients.
- Full ongoing training and support is on offer for this long term opportunity where you will be guided through your development within the business.
- Future opportunities will arise for you to progress in to large commercial projects claims including support in to gaining chartered / professional accreditations.
- A mix between field based and office based work, you will manage your own diary from day to day.
- A competitive package up to £36k is on offer plus a generous travel allowance and other perks and privileges
About the Candidate:
- It is essential that you can demonstrate background experience in building a Scope of Works and accurately Survey Insurance Repair works to private clients.
- This position is well suited to an Assistant Surveyor in the insurance repair industry who is looking to progress their career with a supportive and forward thinking organisation who are growing as a result.
- If you are already a chartered Surveyor looking to progress your career then additional support and development will be on offer where required
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive Package
- Excellent training and development scheme
- London City location
- Growing Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com