About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- Monthly valuing of the works and making applications for payment.
- Identifying values and agreeing variations with our clients.
- Agreeing final accounts and reporting internally on the financial and contractual status of schemes including completion of monthly financial forecasts.
- Procuring and letting sub-contract packages,
- Managing sub-contractors with the site delivery team whilst on site and agreeing final accounts.
About the Candidate:
- Good communicator and negotiator; with commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of construction contracts is preferred.
- Good IT skills with experience of databases and Microsoft Office products.
- A degree or other qualification in Quantity Surveying would be advantageous but is not essential.
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org