About the Client:The client have been operating in the region for years and cover the whole of the South of England, offering a specialist contracting service. They have grown steadily and as such have a need to add to the highly successful team already in place.
About the Role:
- Oversee the BID Process and ensure the PQQ documentation is completed
- Provide effective management services to the Bid, ensuring that decisions are recorded, risks and issues documented and plans are maintained.
- Understanding and managing the Approvals process.
- Understanding bid requirements, translating and presenting them in a structured format and articulating them to team members
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders to establish trust, credibility and respect
- Translate complex information including bid requirements and produce detailed summaries, including highlight reports.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience in BID Writing/Co-Ordination is essential – preferably within a Building Services Environment
- Excellent knowledge of BID Processes within a contracting environment
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Previous experience of Managing BID’s within Public Sector
- Presentable and Professional
- Ability to use initiative and present to clients
Points of Appeal:
- Established and growing contractor
- Full order book
- Career progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Tom Hill on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com