About the Client:Our client, established now for 25 years are a leading controls company within the building services industry, they are at the forefront of the most innovative and latest technology available to industry, who not only already work on some of the most prestige projects within the UK, they continue to win more. Due to this they require the services of an experienced BMS Project Manager/Contracts Manager to become a part of their award winning team.
About the Role:
- To liaise with clients, engineers and sub-contractors to ensure satisfactory progression of all projects with regard to contract programme.
- To ensure that all relevant documentation required by the client is issued appropriately.
- To be aware of cost level of projects at all times and liaise with the Contracts Manager regularly to ensure projects are delivered on time and within allocated budget.
- To manage designated projects from the beginning through to handover.
- To monitor and report to the contracts manager and cost of materials with respect to contract value.
- To build good rapport with clients to ensure a good working relationship on current projects and to facilitate future contracts.
About the Candidate:
- Trend biased Project Management experience within the commercial sector is essential
- Proven track record delivering projects both on time and within budget allocation.
- Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate comfortably with directors down to contract labour.
- Career driven.
- Ability to solve production issues both quickly and effectively.
Points of Appeal:
- Trend relationship spanning over 10 years.
- Prestige projects.
- Company that promotes from within.
- Company constantly looking to improve their services.
- Use of the latest and most innovative technology
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org