About the Client:A well-established refurbishment contractor based in Buckinghamshire are looking for a CAD Manager or experienced CAD Co-ordinator to join their existing team. They are growing well and have a full order book for 2017. They work on prestigious fit-out and refurbishment projects within the commercial sector in the main within London and South East. My client is looking for an experienced CAD Manager in and around Buckinghamshire.
About the Role:
- Plan, organize and manage work plans for the efficient production and delivery of CAD drawings to meet deadlines.
- Manage project CAD budget, resource identification and schedule for CAD production facility whether internal or external.
- Develop, implement and enforce CAD design standards and procedures for the business.
- Close liaison with the design and delivery engineering teams to ensure accurate and efficient production and delivery of design drawings.
- Provide ad-hoc CAD production support where required.
- Maintain CAD document archive and retrieval for projects.
- Clean up CAD files for project closeout for design projects project team.
- Provide guidance and direction to CAD production facility to ensure operational and technical excellence.
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for increasing workflow efficiencies.
- Generate written technology evaluations for future software adoption.
- Provide leadership and vision in the area of CAD.
- Provide supervision and technical support to CAD users in core application skills and standards.
- Maintain documentation records of generated design deliverable.
- Ensure that the company's Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures are constantly adhered to in all aspects of Building Services Design.
About the Candidate:
- Fully-proficient in 2D and 3D CAD using the Autodesk Design Suite, and shall have advanced knowledge of various software packages including AutoCAD, MEP and Revit
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and a good attention to detail are key requirements
- Experience in design co-ordination of building services engineering projects
- Ensuring efficiency in the production of drawings within the allocated budgets for CAD production
- Supervise and manage all drawing production, whether internal or subcontracted, and as such shall safeguard the accuracy, quality and consistency of CAD documentation produced across the business
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Business
- Prestigious Projects
- Senior Position
- Excellent Salary/Benefits
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com