About the Client:A market leading Claims Management organisation with a global presence across numerous sectors. With a UK wide presence and a strong field management team of dedicated professionals and technical experts.
About the Role:
- You will take delegated responsibility for General Insurance claims across Berkshire, Middlesex and West London.
- Managing your own diary you will be based from home and survey a variety of insured perils to produce detailed and accurate schedules.
- A competitive salary up to £50k is on offer as well as a company vehicle, phone and laptop. You will also be enrolled to the company pension and bonus schemes.
About the Candidate:
- Due to the seniority of this position you must possess a strong background within insured property repairs, ideally from either a Claims Management or Private Practice background. However candidates from a Repair Network Contractor will also be considered.
- Ideally you will be Chartered either with CIOB or RICS as well as a Professional Surveying qualification.
- You should be ideally placed within Berkshire, West London or the close surrounding areas in able to work within the coverage area.
Points of Appeal:
- Market Leading Company
- Global Organisation
- Competitive Package
- Home Based Role
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com