About the Client:A presence in the region for more than 20 years, having built a strong reputation with numerous clients including Local Authorities, Commercial and Private clients across the Sussex region. After a period of sustained success where the company has gone from strength to strength, an opportunity has now arose for a dedicated construction professional to join the team and play an important role in the future development of the business.
About the Role:
- As an experienced construction professional within the building industry you will provide sound technical and construction knowledge to manage a variety of construction projects.
- As the Projects Manager you will maintain relationships with clients as well as manage day to day operations with sub-contracted and direct labour and trades.
- Working within a local remit and reporting to the company Director, projects include Local Authority and Private commercial and residential Property Refurbishment.
- A competitive package is on offer to the successful candidate including a base salary up to £40k DOE as well as a company van or travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop.
About the Candidate:
- As Construction professional you MUST have previous UK project experience within the industry as well as recognised industry accreditations.
- It would be highly beneficial to have previous sector experience, either Social Housing or on Private Residential Repairs, and Refurbishment schemes.
- Due to the locality of work, it is essential that you live within the Chichester area and are able to commute around the local area.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that is looking for a long term position with a family run business that has excellent ties within the community.
Points of Appeal:
- Exciting Opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Established Company
- Local and regional business
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com