About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry and directly employing over 1000 people. They are a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining the team in 2016 and numbers for 2017 projected to increase further.
About the Role:
- Previous experience of managing civil engineering contracts is essential
- Significant responsibility for ensuring that projects are completed on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring strict compliance with legislation and internal policies and procedures, particularly relating to health and safety, environmental and quality control.
- Managing and motivating the team
About the Candidate:
- Ideally experience of both clean and waste water.
- Also Highways Infrastructure experience would be highly desirable.
- We also expect the post holder to ensure strict compliance with legislation and our internal policies and procedures, particularly relating to health and safety, environmental and quality control.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills and previous experience of managing and motivating a team would be a distinct advantage.
Points of Appeal:
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com