About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- You will be managing multiple contracts within the Water and Environmental frameworks
- Effective communication is maintained with the client at all times.
- Control of all aspects of the programme ensuring systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring that our projects are completed on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
- Ensure strict compliance with legislation and our internal policies and procedures, particularly relating to Health & Safety, environmental and quality control.
- The services provided on the framework are, Project appraisal and feasibility studies, Design, civil engineering and construction works, coastal works, Early supplier engagement, supervision and contract management, specialist engineering design, specialist construction activities and Environment services
About the Candidate:Essential
- Experience of managing civil engineering contracts
- Experience within the Water Industry
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation
- Driving Licence
- Previous experience of managing and motivating a team
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org