About the Client:Based in the East End of London, this Building Refurbishment contractor has a successful reputation across its Insured Repair network. With a long term and successful relationship with many of the industry’s leading Insurers, offering large and small net worth insured repairs, refurbishments and restoration projects.
About the Role:
- As a Contracts Manager you will utilise your network of contacts and prior experience within the industry in order to manage client expectations and ensure that projects are priced, managed and completed on time.
- Partly based from the office you will visit sites across London.
- Joining an established team of experienced professionals you will have your own autonomy where required.
- A competitive salary and package is on offer for the right individual, with competitive market salaries being on offer as well as a full ongoing package.
About the Candidate:
- Due to the nature of works, it is imperative that you have previous experience within Insurance claims repairs. Either working for a UK based Contractor or within a Claims Management organisation.
- You should have access to a network of trades and labour that you have built relationships with over the years, and be able to call upon when required.
- Enthusiastic by nature you will have experience managing client expectations and managing projects through to completion.
- You must be able to commute to the East London office as well as travel across the City where required
Points of Appeal:
- Established company
- Excellent salary
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com