About the Client:Based in the Midlands and with national coverage, they are the creatives when it comes to crafting modern office environments that are practical yet stylish too. Their office interiors are tailored to meet their client’s specification and can incorporate furniture, flooring and redecorating to achieve the right look and feel for the workplace. They also use 3D visuals, drawings and sample boards so you can envisage what your new office will look like before they start the refurbishment. My client deliver Commercial Office Fit Outs with a broad range of clients and many on a repeat basis which peak at £750k.
About the Role:
- Tasked with delivering Commercial Office Fit Outs with a broad range of clients and many on a repeat basis which peak at £750k. Most contracts/projects will fall within a 50 mile radius of their office in the Midlands
- Providing support to the Site Managers and other members of the site teams
- Set and manage project strategies monitoring progress, quality and commercial aspects of the scheme
- Prepare progress reports and represent schemes with clients and Directors. Regularly liaise with commercial managers and their respective teams
- Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies
- Develop strong relationships with clients and manage their expectations and requirements
- Ensure project deliveries are on time and to budget
About the Candidate:
- Possessing a stable and structured employment history with experience of working on Commercial Fit Out projects in and around the Midlands you will also have a good understanding of D&B schemes.
- What is essential is your ability to take ownership of schemes, be client facing and prepared to get involved as when necessary in areas such as Design Management (typically required on the smaller schemes)
- You must have a full understanding of relevant regulations which will need to be adhered to including the Disabled Discrimination Act as well as other regulations.
Points of Appeal:
- Supportive Director/Leadership that you will report into
- Competitive salary as per industry level
- Interesting projects
- Autonomous environment
- Established, reputable contractor who have strong relationships with Clients and End Users
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org