About the Client:My client have an outstanding reputation within the industrial roofing and cladding sector. They work on some very prestigious projects and work on these from design all the way through to competition. They now need an experienced contracts manager to join their team in the North West.
About the Role:
- Able to produce and update weekly progress programmes and site records
- Inspecting works for quality compliance and issuing inspection test QA reports to clients.
- Scheduling materials and labour to site, setting tasks to achieve short and long term project targets.
- Forecasting and reporting on task durations, managing sequencing of works and managing track changes to programme.
- Internal progress reporting, attending site meetings and ensuring compliance of health and safety policy.
- Presenting safety induction for all new personnel and visitors,
- Monitor and control of subcontract operations & staff to ensure works are carried out in line with specification and programme
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met by closely monitoring against method statements and risk assessments.
- Developing coordination between trade contractors, through daily meetings with trade supervisors.
- Seek and communicate information from consultant engineers and architects to trade package managers.
- Conduct meetings to plan and ensure project targets are met and construction issues are resolved to enable productivity ahead of programme.
About the Candidate:
- SMSTS certified
- First aid trained
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project and be computer literate
- Excellent knowledge In industrial roofing and cladding
Points of Appeal:
- Low Turnover of Staff
- Great Company to work for
- Great Opportunity
- Well paid
- Well Known Company
- Long Established Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org