About the Client:Leading subcontractor who specialises within Drylining & Ceilings sector are seeking an experienced Project Manager to come on board. My client has been established for over 20 years and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. They specialise within the residential market working for leading main contractors with project values being upwards of £6M. Projects are within the M25 and only candidates with the relevant industry experience will be considered.
About the Role:
- To manage and run projects allocated by the Directors in a responsible, cost & time efficient manner and within the commercial parameters provided by post calculations and CVRs.
- Fully responsible for the safe delivery of projects: Safely, Cost effective, On time, On budget
- Exceeding Client’s expectation
- Liaise with pre-contracts department and clients to facilitate efficient job hand over on receipt of orders
- Carry out pre-start site surveys
- Order materials & allocate labour and co-ordinate their delivery on time- and site- specific basis
- Ensure familiarity with site; develop & maintain good relationships with site managers
- Understand site requirements & manage multiple installations
- Ensure that Health and Safety requirements on site are adhered to at all times
- Document & process variation orders
- Ensure that projects run to time and on budget
- Creating and maintaining an efficient Projects management system, including Tender analysis file
- Handling ad hoc client and team requests
- Record keeping, filing, managing appointments and correspondence O&M documentation
- Approving purchase invoice payments
About the Candidate:
- Drylining, Suspended Ceilings & Partitions, Metsec etc. experience is essential on projects up to £4m
- Fully experienced in delivering projects from point of sale to completion on site.
- Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety, quality and environmental aspects.
- Can do all their own site admin.
- Can attend post-tender interviews
- Can use Project software
- Liaise with contractors and clients of all levels
- Can problem solve without the contract managers input
- Fully conversant with specifications/drawings, Bills of Quantities, CDM regulations and all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Experience in presenting to clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing client relationships.
- CSCS Black SMSTS
- Please do not apply if you are not experienced as a Project Manager within the dry lining sector
- Must reside close to London
Points of Appeal:
- Full order books
- Low staff T/O
- Fantastic working environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Donna Fisher on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com