About the Client:My client has been very well established within the curtain walling sector for over 30 years. They work on projects from design stage through to completion on site as well as aftercare. They are now looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join there team who has experience in managing multiple projects.
About the Role:
- Ensuring all projects are delivered against budget and timescale.
- Leading and managing Project teams on the projects under your control.
- Reporting to Directors on progress / programme / and cost control on allocated projects.
- Overseeing design and attending design meetings, as necessary.
- Procurement of sub-contract packages up to specified value (refer to limit of authority) in conjunction with QS.
- Assisting the Production Department in dealing with suppliers, as necessary.
- Ensuring close coordination and communication with Main Contractor/Architect/Client/Subcontractor.
- To ensure all site related Risk Assessments and Method Statements are in place and issued.
- Manage own workload and areas of responsibility.
- Agreeing monthly fixing sub contractors’ applications; ensuring correct documentation is in place and in line with budget/order.
- Agreeing and finalising sub contract/supplier accounts in conjunction with QS.
- Contractual administration, correspondence and ensuring accurate and detailed site records are in place and completed.
- Chairing design meetings and regular internal design/production review meetings.
- Ensuring the Operation and Maintenance File are completed in line with contract requirements.
- Acting as an ambassador/exemplar of Alumet Systems and embracing/supporting/promoting the Company culture and values.
- Being pro-active in the identification and resolution of problems.
- To carry out PDRs as necessary.
- Seeking and developing ongoing continuous improvement.
- To comply with any objectives/targets/KPIs given.
- To comply and ensure you and those under your control comply with all Company policies including
- Alumet’s Health & Safety and Environmental/Sustainability Policies.
- Any other duties relevant to the role or as determined by the Director
About the Candidate:
- Proven track record of leading and delivering successful projects with values of £6m and above.
- Strong client interface.
- Highly presentable with the ability to gain trust and respect.
- High degree of initiative.
- High level of leadership and management skills.
- Technical experience and knowledge.
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Building Envelope experience.
- Design background desirable.
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent company to work for
- Projects in London
- Top 10 curtain walling company
- Excellent progression offered
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com