About the Client:Established for over 30 years this UK market-leading provider of Commercial Cladding/Roofing/Flooring Solutions require an experienced Crane Driver due to winning a large project in Denmark.
About the Role:
- 45 week project in Denmark
- Manage daily inspection and operation by processing, planning and rotating the logistics of crane picks/lifts.
- Recommended prepared and implemented rigging and hand-single training.
- Unloaded trucks, stored steel and integrated the components and structure in place with precision.
- Hoist and move material around the job site for all construction trades
- Erect and dismantel of tower cranes
- Daily, weekly and monthly inspections of crane mast, wire rope and shives
- Keep and fill out all inspection logs for crane
About the Candidate:
- The ideal candidate must hold a valid CSPS card and a good experience.
- Have proven experience operating a self-erector 40m Jib
- Must be happy to work in Denmark
- Valid passport
Points of Appeal:
- Great Promotional Prospects
- Good Salary Package
- Multi Million Turnover
- Top 10 Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Donna Fisher on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org