About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry and directly employing over 1000 people. They are a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining the team in 2016 and numbers for 2017 projected to increase further.
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for assisting the project delivery manager and the technical manager in delivering a portfolio of projects to strict deadlines, following the client’s capital delivery process.
- To achieve this, you will need to be able to be capable of learning new processes quickly, have experience in maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
- As such, the role requires you to be conversant with current legislation. Experience within the water and or the construction industry is ideal.
- The role involves communicating with and gathering information from, a wide variety of stakeholders both internal and external, therefore we’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills who can demonstrate their ability to organise, manage and forward plan their own workload.
- The successful candidate will also be capable of learning and using a variety of software packages.
- The focus is on teamwork and the successful candidate will need to be flexible, results orientated and focused on continuous improvement to ensure that each project is delivered to the highest standard.
- You will apply sustainability principles; work collaboratively and use the best solutions to meet the Alliance corporate responsibility and sustainability targets (eg sustainability in design & construction, minimisation of the energy use, carbon emissions, waste materials reduction and the supply chain).
About the Candidate:
- Relevant experience and qualifications
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com