About the Client:My client has been very well established within the curtain walling sector for over 30 years. They work on projects from design stage through to completion on site as well as aftercare. They are now looking for an experienced Designer to join their team who has experience in designing large curtain walling project.
About the Role:
- Produce high quality general arrangement drawings in most cost efficient way for Approval / Construction /As Built.
- Prepare fabrication drawings for bracketry and pressed metal in conjunction with location drawings.
- Produce Glass & Fixing schedules as and when requested.
- Liaise with architects and main contractors.
- Work to an estimate and project specification.
- Attend co-ordination meetings (internally and externally).
- Work to an agreed project programme.
- Ensure that work is detailed in accordance with agreed sub-contract specification & programme.
- Produce details with commercial consideration given to products used.
About the Candidate:
- Product training courses as necessary, including curtain walling, windows, doors and rainscreens.
- Attending any other internal/external training courses relevant to the role or as required by the Company.
- Building Regulations.
- Experience in AutoCAD.
- Must know Schucal.
- Design software packages as necessary to carry out duties
Points of Appeal:
- Top 10 company
- Prestigious projects
- Progression offered within
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org