About the Client:My client is a well-established building envelope contractor based in the North West. They are known for their outstanding customer support; safe working practices, technical knowledge and quality workmanship. They have a proven track record of working with all of the major UK developers. My client is looking for an experienced Designer with excellent salary package in the area of North West.
About the Role:
- Working to tender specifications to produce CAD designs from plans/ elevations/details etc
- Tracking changes and develop in drawings and reporting to Contract Manager.
- Produce mid project variations notes, drawings and records.
- Co-ordinating the drawings development against site survey results
- Schedule quantities of materials for estimating to purchase.
- Attend Design Co-ordination meetings when required.
- Attending occasional site visits.
- Liaise closely with Contract Manager and various other departments within the company.
- Plan and manage own workload.
- The post holder will also undertake any other duties as required
About the Candidate:
- Must have a roofing and cladding background
- Be based in the North West
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Points of Appeal:
- Company Going Places
- High Value Projects
- Interesting Job
- Management Potential
- Well Known Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org