About the Client:We have been established since the late 70’s and has grown into one of the largest players in the bespoke architectural metalwork/structural steel market place. We have a full order book for this year and the next that are projected to turnover £20million+ this year. My client is looking for an experienced Tekla Draughtsman in and around London.
About the Role:
- Working as part of a busy design team
- Producing new build and refurbishment designs using Tekla Structures
- High volume, high value prestigious projects
- Carrying out duties as directed by the Design Manager
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Attend weekly design meetings
About the Candidate:
- Experience in Tekla Structures Software will be beneficial.
- Experience in StruCAD.
- Ambitious, career driven and great eye for detail.
- Enthusiastic and committed attitude at all times.
- Experience of Structural Steel and Architectural Metalwork
Points of Appeal:
- Interesting Job
- Inundated with Enquiries
- Strong Prospects
- Full Order Books
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Ashley Francis on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com