About the Client:My client has been established in the industrial roofing and cladding sector for over 30 years. They work on a mixture on sheeting, cladding and flat roofing project which could be either new or refurb. They now need an experienced industrial and cladding Designer to join their team.
About the Role:
- Tracking changes and develop in drawings and reporting to Contract Manager.
- Working to tender specifications to produce CAD designs from plans/ elevations/details etc
- Produce mid project variations notes, drawings and records.
- Schedule quantities of materials for estimating to purchase.
- Co-ordinating the drawings development against site survey results
- Attend Design Co-ordination meetings when required.
- Liaise closely with Contract Manager and various other departments within the company.
- Attending occasional site visits.
- Plan and manage own workload.
About the Candidate:
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the industrial roofing & cladding sector
- Be based in Glasgow or surrounding area
- Good communication skills required
- Must be able to work as part as a team.
Points of Appeal:
- Progression offered
- Good holidays
- Great company to work for
- Interesting projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org