About the Client:My client is a well-established building envelope contractor based in the North West. They are known for their outstanding customer support; safe working practices, technical knowledge and quality workmanship. They have a proven track record of working with all of the major UK developers.
About the Role:
- Working to tender specifications to produce CAD designs from plans/ elevations/details etc
- Tracking changes and develop in drawings and reporting to Contract Manager.
- Produce mid project variations notes, drawings and records.
- Co-ordinating the drawings development against site survey results
- Schedule quantities of materials for estimating to purchase.
- Attend Design Co-ordination meetings when required.
- Attending occasional site visits.
- Liaise closely with Contract Manager and various other departments within the company.
- Plan and manage own workload.
- The post holder will also undertake any other duties as required
About the Candidate:
- Must have a roofing and cladding background
- Be based in the North West
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Points of Appeal:
- Company Going Places
- High Value Projects
- Interesting Job
- Management Potential
- Well Known Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com