About the Client:Working across markets encompassing Retail, Leisure, Residential and Commercial, we have an extensive history in providing bespoke interior solutions for the luxury market. In addition to our Interior capabilities, we also have a development arm specialising in single unit and high-rise, new-build residential buildings. My client is looking for an experienced Document Controller in and around London.
About the Role:
- Respond, distribute and file as required all communication to and from the project team.
- Document management to include the maintenance of electronic and paper filing systems including use of on-line portals.
- Communicate to all parties as documents are updated; including project teams, clients and sub-contractors.
- Arrange printing of drawings as required (internal or external provider).
- Ability to produce reports about the various document control inboxes.
- Act as a point of contact for the Construction Manager within the business for all internal and external enquiries
About the Candidate:
- Seeking a Resilient individual who is able to deal with all Management and Operative levels within the business
- Experience working as a Site Secretary / Document Controller within construction, ideally for over 5 years
- A strong understanding of construction terminology
- Highly computer literate with a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
Points of Appeal:
- Working for a fast paced organisation going through continued growth
- Working out of an office in a prestigious Central West London location
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com