About the Client:My company has been in business since 1855, and has established a reputation for excellence, efficiency and reliability. Although founded on restoration they also offer second to none services on new builds. They are home to one of London’s leading Design and Technology Departments and have a continual program of research and development underway. My client is looking for an experienced Document Controller in and around London.
About the Role:
- Record and control all contractual documentation internally. Maintain electronic and hard copy files of documents as required. Maintain compliance with published procedures and work practices.
- Control & maintain all contractual documentation externally, using online computerised Document Management Systems.
- Transmit contract documents internally (departmental) and externally (client).
- Collaborating with contract managers to compile and transmit O&M manuals to meet specific client requirements.
- Scanning and photocopying as required.
- Archiving of all documents on closed projects.
About the Candidate:
- Ideally have some experience of uploading/downloading drawings and documentation onto online portals and have used systems such as A-Site, Conject, 4Projects, Aconex, Livelink, Dome and Zutec
- Must be well organised and reliable.
- A basic knowledge of AutoCAD would be advantageous.
- Must be computer literate as most clients operate electronic document control systems as well as being familiar with standard Microsoft Office packages.
- Self-motivated, able to organise work-load and meet deadlines.
- Good communicator and good interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a similar office construction / engineering / technical environment would be advantageous.
Points of Appeal:
- Completive salary package
- Leading Design and Technology Department
- Training and development
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org