About the Client:An Architectural Metalwork and Structure Steel company with over 10 years’ experience across the industry. Looking after all sides from design through to installation. Looking for a Document Controller to complement the team.
About the Role:
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Monitor , upload, download and distribute project documetation on Conject, Aconex, Asite etc
About the Candidate:
- Experience in procurement preferred.
- Strong IT skills, excel knowledge is essential but also including Microsoft office/word.
- Essential to provide support to others as and when required, therefore flexibility, excellent communication skills and good organisation necessary.
- Enthusiastic to work within a small dedicated team within a larger specialist ground engineering company.
- Positive outlook and a ‘can do’ approach.
- Ability to meet deadlines & work under pressure
Points of Appeal:
- Stable company
- Progression up through company
- Strong order books
- Working on prestigious projects
- Strong learning environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com