About the Client:Established Contractor who are specialist in the facades, ceiling, drywall, flooring, plastering and interior finishing sector require an experienced Drylining Estimator to join the team. Clients include leading Main Contractors The successful Estimator will ideally have the relevant industry experience.
About the Role:
- Office based role working along side the estimating manager
- This will include maintaining excellent working relationships we our current clients, including advising and value engineering with them during their tender / procurement period.
- Exploring and developing new customers to help increase the estimating and contracts opportunities.
- Therefore being mainly office based preparing estimates from Bill of Quantities, drawings and specifications, to also going out to meetings with current and new clients and visiting sites as necessary
About the Candidate:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in construction estimating and ideally with a back ground knowledge or experience within Drylinings sector
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel/Word/Access
- Please don not apply if you do not reside in the UK
Points of Appeal:
- Low staff turnover
- Great salary package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org