About the Client:A well-established Main Contractor with over 100 years’ experience in the London market. They have an excellent and profitable M&E Contracting arm with low-staff turnover and are looking for this individual due to business growth. My client is looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager in and around London.
About the Role:
- Establishment and control of the site team.
- Supervision of drawing production.
- Selection of sub-contractors and suppliers with the Projects Director, Procurement Team and with Client approval.
- All aspects of Health and Safety supported by QHSE Manager.
- Attending site meetings as required.
- Ensuring quality and quantity of materials, equipment and personnel are maintained at the correct levels for installing all services and executing the works in a timely.
- Supervision of the delivery and distribution of plant and major equipment.
- Carry out regular site inspections both in house and with Client/ Design team representatives to ensure correct quality of installation.
- Ensuring effective planning and provision for the commissioning process.
- Liaise with Client/Design team representatives.
- Detail Planning of Pre-Installation Activities.
- Compiling of Contract Programmes.
- Sequencing and monitoring plant and equipment deliveries.
- Planning of Sub-Contract activities.
- Monitoring Contract Programmes.
- Process/action of Progress Reports, RAMS and all associated and relevant documentation.
About the Candidate:
- 5 years minimum project management experience
- Solid background with a reputable, industry recognised M&E contracting business
- Good commercial acumen
- Good estimating skills
- Good design and technical capabilities
Points of Appeal:
- Prestigious Projects
- Exceptional Promotion Prospects
- Excellent Reputation company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com