About the Client:A well-established and stable Electrical Contractor, they have built a reputation within a variety of niche sectors and work within Europe as well as the UK (Primarily South East England). Projects range between £500k and £2m. An excellent company with a very low staff turnover offering development opportunities who actively look to promote from within.
About the Role:
- Oversee the successful electrical installation projects’ delivery
- Opportunity to develop to Senior position
- Liaise and understand the clients needs
- Report to MD
- Ensure successful and profitable delivery
About the Candidate:
- Good all round electrical knowledge and experience essential, including experience in a similar role.
- Projects ranging in size from £20k to £2m
- Knowledge of specialist lighting systems and controls
- Experience as NICEIC QS / Principal Duty Holder (preferred)
- Prepared to travel abroad for meetings as required
- Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels as this is very much a client facing role.
- Pro-active, motivated, and ambitious.
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Company
- Directorship opportunity
- Prestigious projects
- Overseas travel
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com