About the Client:A well-established and stable Electrical Contractor, they have built a reputation within a variety of sectors and work throughout the UK (Primarily South East England). Projects range between £25k and £2m. An excellent company with a very low staff turnover offering development opportunities who actively look to promote from within. My client is looking for an experienced Electrical & Mechanical Small Works Manager with excellent salary package on the area of Surrey
About the Role:
- Manage multiple small works projects for new and existing clients, for projects ranging in size from £5k to £250k
- Manage the reactive maintenance works for existing clients.
- Manage the testing and inspection of small works projects and our other main contracts, including completing NICEIC certificates.
- Site surveys and reports
- Commercial control from estimating to billing.
- Developing the client base
About the Candidate:
- Health & Safety (CSCS and first aid minimum)
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Good all round electrical and mechanical knowledge and experience essential, including experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of specialist lighting systems and controls
- Experience of NICEIC inspection responsibilities (preferred)
- Computer literate
- Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels as this is very much a client facing role.
- Good man management skills and ability schedule multiple projects
- Pro-active with the ability to work on their own initiative
Points of Appeal:
- Prestigious Projects
- Growing Company
- Excellent Promotion Prospects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com