About the Client:We are currently looking for a dynamic lead Electrical Installation Engineer & Site Supervisor, who preferably has completed an electrical apprenticeship with a recognised company within the industry.
About the Role:You will be responsible to the Contract Manager and will be expected to competently cover a range of tasks as an Electrician in a hands-on supervisory role. As well as being a capable installation electrician you must also possess an ability to run installation projects where you will be expected to:
- Interpret specifications and drawings, liaising with consultants and designers
- Work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure project specifications are adhered to and deadlines are met
- Organise labour/materials on site to meet programme needs
- Liaise with the Purchase Manager to order and arrange delivery of materials/plant to site
- Able to work on own initiative and problem solve to assist Contracts Managers where possible
- Representative of the company at all times, to be able to provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions and attend meetings when required.
- Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations and demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements to ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, comply with building codes, and follow safety requirements
About the Candidate:
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards.
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
- Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations
- Provide professional assessments and advice for clients
Points of Appeal:
- Good Company to work for
- Excellent Salary Package
- Full Benefits Package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Nicky Cole on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org