About the Client:A well-established and stable Electrical Contractor, they have built a reputation within a variety of niche sectors and work within Europe as well as the UK (Primarily South East England). Projects range between £25k and £2m. An excellent company with a very low staff turnover offering development opportunities who actively look to promote from within. My client is looking for an experienced Electrical Small Works Manager with excellent salary package on the area of London
About the Role:
- Manage multiple small works projects for new and existing clients, for projects ranging in size from £5k to £50k
- Manage the reactive maintenance works for existing clients.
- Manage the testing and inspection of small works projects and our other main contracts, including completing NICEIC certificates.
- Site surveys and reports
- Commercial control from estimating to billing.
- Developing the client base
About the Candidate:
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing
- Health & Safety (CSCS and first aid minimum)
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Good all round electrical knowledge and experience essential, including experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of specialist lighting systems and controls
- Experience of NICEIC inspection responsibilities (preferred)
- Computer literate
- Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels as this is very much a client facing role.
- Good man management skills and ability schedule multiple projects
- Pro-active with the ability to work on their own initiative
Points of Appeal:
- Prestigious Projects
- Growing Company
- Excellent Promotion Prospects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com