About the Client:They are a leading Site Investigation contractor, supported by an in-house Laboratory. They are expanding their busy Operations team, and are looking for experienced Engineering Geologists to work on a range of projects within the field of Site Investigation and ground stabilisation engineering.
About the Role:
- This is an exciting opportunity for those with a solid understanding of UK geology who are looking for their next challenge and the opportunity to increase knowledge and responsibility.
- Working in a fast paced, varied role, you will be required to manage day to day operational site control of contracts of varying sizes within the UK
- The role will be focusing on safety, quality, productivity, cost control, performance to programme and customer service.
- You will manage fieldwork activities, including assisting with the preparation of health and safety documentation before and during any site works, together with collating of data, and scheduling the analysis of soil and water samples, along with report writing.
About the Candidate:
- You will need to have good commercial awareness to ensure the works are performed on time and within budget.
- Be able to support and engage a motivated, effective and safety conscious workforce.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, along with ensuring good client relations, as you will be managing clients, engineers and subcontractors.
- You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within the Ground Investigation market.
- A degree level qualification in geology or civil engineering, together with good reporting writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to work both as part of a team and alone.
Points of Appeal:
- An excellent benefits package, which includes a contributory pension scheme, private medical cover, life assurance, and flexible benefits such as additional holiday purchase.
- Training and development opportunities, including support through the Pathway to Chartership.
- Interesting Projects and opportunity to be part of a worldwide business
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com