About the Client:My client is one of the market leaders in the Building, Environmental and Civil Engineering Industries. covers various sectors within civils such as water, earthworks, and infrastructure. They operate in both commercial and public sectors.
About the Role:
- You will be involved in the preparation of civil engineering estimates and sub-contractor and supplier enquiries and contract documents
- Main duties being analysis of engineering drawings and material take-offs
- Liaison with clients, sub-contractors, sub-consultant, suppliers and in-house engineering design teams
- Attending pre-and post-tender meetings/presentations.
- Manage relationships with designers and project managers and with client teams and suppliers.
About the Candidate:
- You need a degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Good knowledge of civil engineering contracts, relevant legislation and standards.
- Must have experience working in utilities, infrastructure and water sectors.
- The ability to work independently and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff, also the ability to work in a team and high pressure situations.
- Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Word, and ideally some experience of Microsoft Project and an estimating software system.
- Sufficient site experience to provide you with a good basis to determine appropriate methods of work and assess production outputs.
Points of Appeal:
- Completive salary package
- Market leaders
- High value projects
- Family orientated business
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org