About the Client:My client are an established and successful private company who are specialists in the design, production and erection of Structural Steel and architectural Metalwork. They have the ability to deliver their clients vision through understanding and dealing effectively with functional and site-specific considerations which has resulted in a business that has grown primarily through referrals and repeat business.
About the Role:
- The ability to read and understand tender documents, specifications, and drawings.
- Ability to prepare accurate cost estimates for the indirect resources required to carry out works in accordance with programme.
- Record orders received and organise contract handover meetings with relevant staff, under the guidance of the Commercial/Estimating Manager
- Manage large multi product tender offers
- Chasing and requesting outstanding information from client.
About the Candidate:
- Must have a Structural Steel/Architectural Metalwork Industry background.
- Minimum for 5 years estimating experience
- Ideally come from either a fabrication or design background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary/package reflective of industry level if not more
- Working closely with and reporting to the company director
- An opportunity to join an established, reputable contractor
- Autonomous environment
- Friendly & supportive team and environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com