About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- Internal bid support from Senior Estimators, Bid Managers and Designers to develop winning bids across Framework and open market tenders
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Liaise with other professionals including the wider team, suppliers and clients.
About the Candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A working knowledge of Construction Contracts (in particular NEC3) and Construction Specifications
- An understanding of construction techniques
- Strong commercial awareness
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- A construction or engineering related degree would be advantageous but is not essential
- Strong IT skills and competence in using Microsoft packages is essential and experience in using estimating software such as Conquest or CCS Candy is desirable.
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com