About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry and directly employing over 1000 people. They are a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining the team in 2016 and numbers for 2017 projected to increase further.
About the Role:
- You Should have strong numerical and analytical skills with experience of water, highways, utilities and traditional contracts.
- Be competent in producing accurate and thorough tender returns effectively planning projected costs and timescales, identifying construction risks and researching materials, plant, labour and equipment costs.
About the Candidate:
- Competence in using estimating packages such as Conquest, and programme packages such as MS project are essential.
- You must have excellent communication skills and thrive working to tight deadlines,
- Experience of managing and supporting the development of other more junior members of our estimating team, and liaise with other professionals including suppliers and clients.
Points of Appeal:
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org