About the Client:A well regarded and approved Contractor delivering quality Decorating and Refurbishment projects to a variety of prestigious clients within the Private and Public sectors. With over 30 years’ experience and a number of long standing clients across the South East, operating out of 2 regional offices.
About the Role:
- As the Estimator, you will report directly to the Commercial Director for Painting and Decorating projects. Due to this you will benefit from an adaptable remit and work with public sector and private sector clients.
- Based from the South London head office you will produce accurate budget and project costs for ongoing tenders, assessing labour and materials as well as project time line and schedules.
- An initial salary up to £30k is on offer with the ongoing package negotiable, the candidate is expected to be able to grow within the business and ongoing opportunities will occur.
About the Candidate:
- Due to the nature of works it is essential that you have prior pricing experience within the UK construction industry and preferably within Refurbishment or even Decorating contracts.
- It is not essential that you have an industry recognised qualification but this would be desirable.
- You should be commutable to the South London office and be able to visit clients and sites when necessary.
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent company
- Excellent client base
- Good location
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com