About the Client:A leading UK insurance service provider offering full claims management services across numerous markets.
About the Role:
- Working within the General Insurance market, most prominently within insured perils to domestic and commercial properties within West and North West London and surrounding borders.
- You will manage your own diary from home and delegate between numerous ongoing projects and new appointments in order to build and accurate Schedule of Works and offer continued support in cradle to grave Claims Management.
- Utilising existing contracted networks as well as being the first point of contact for the client.
- A competitive salary up to £42,000 P.A. plus a fully expensed Company Vehicle will be provided for the successful candidate, as well as enrolment to the company Bonus Scheme and additional Pension and Annual Leave schemes.
About the Candidate:
- Ideally you will have a Building or Construction related qualification as well as prior experience within either New Build or Repairs and Maintenance to a variety of Building Types.
- Prior experience within Insurance Claims is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- You must be based within West or North West London or within commutable reach of these areas and you must have a Full UK Driving License.
Points of Appeal:
- Blue Chip Company
- Leading UK Company
- Work from Home
- Competitive Package
- Excellent Benefits
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org