About the Client:Flooring contractor who specialise in all aspects of contract flooring including Carpets, Carpet tiles, Vinyl, and Floor Coverings. They work Nationwide to provide the right flooring for a host of clients. Predominantly projects are nationwide with sizes ranging from a few thousand up to £500K. My client is looking for an experienced Flooring Contract Manager/Estimator in and around West Yorkshire.
About the Role:
- A duel role - Must be able to estimate and price work so commercially astute and muck in where necessary
- Review quantities, specs, material rates before any orders are placed
- Allocating appropriate skill and levels of labour to complete the project within programme and to budget
- Managing on-site resources to complete the project within programme and to budget.
- Manage and develop direct reporting from all staff and manage and control costs within agreed budgets
- Working to our quality plan ensuring quality management of the project from start through to completion.
- Making certain that we complete our works to programme
- Working to our environmental policy, keeping waste to a minimum and reducing deliveries wherever possible.
- Implementing company safety policy and site safety instructions.
- Mixture of office and site based
About the Candidate:
- Proven history in a similar Contract Management/Estimator role with a background in flooring
- Be happy working in a small team with family values
- Have managed projects up to the value of £300K
- Experience of managing small site teams on multiple projects at any one time
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent client facing skills
- UK residence only
Points of Appeal:
- Great friendly environment
- Expanding company
- Family values
- Great variation of projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Donna Fisher on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org