About the Client:Established for over 30 years this UK market-leading provider of Commercial Flooring Solutions require an experienced estimator to come on board. This Estimator role requires a high calibre applicant, with previous experience in the flooring / estimating sector and to have extensive knowledge of all types of flooring including timber, laminate, vinyl, linoleum, carpet, carpet tiles and ceramics etc. The Junior Estimator will ideally have some exposure to flooring but not essential.
About the Role:
- Searching for new business
- Submitting quotations
- Preparing estimates
- Apply the products and systems
- Researching potential clients
- Obtaining material costs
- Working closely with the director
About the Candidate:
- The ideal Estimator will hold the following skills and experiences: Wealth of knowledge and personal contacts within the flooring industry.
- The Junior Estimator will ideally have some exposure to flooring but not essential
- Have previously worked in a similar position
- Possess the skills required to digitise and analysis flooring plans and be experienced within the tendering process.
- Highly numerative
- Good communicator, PC skills necessary as will be updating databases daily.
- Team player.
- Must live an easy commute to Bedford (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN THE UK)
Points of Appeal:
- Great Promotional Prospects
- Good Salary Package
- Multi Million Turnover
- Top 10 Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Donna Fisher on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org