About the Client:We are a privately owned Demolition, Deconstruction, Remediation and Asset Recovery business specialising in high risk sectors including nuclear, pharmaceutical and industrial and work on projects from small through to large. With national coverage, a strong repeat client list and numerous awards received for safety now is the time to join our growing team.
About the Role:
- Carry out Health and Safety visits and advise all Operatives on site of safe methods of working.
- Prepare / assess risk assessments and method statements.
- Complete safety visit reports to 9001, 14008 & 18001 audit standards.
- Develop and deliver toolbox talks to Site Management and Operatives.
- Assist with accident and incident Investigations, and close out any outstanding risks.
- Have an understanding of current H&S Legislation, and keep actively abreast of any changes or updates.
- Work with the procurement team to advise on training courses and advise on the selection of personal protective equipment.
- Report into and work with the company Health & Safety Manager
About the Candidate:
- Holder of a NEBOSH in Construction
- Be security cleared, or capable of passing security vetting
- Hold a clean, valid UK Drivers licence
- Willing and able to travel nationally
Points of Appeal:
- Working for a market leader within the region
- Company is Investors In People accredited, meaning a strong focus on ongoing development for all staff
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org