About the Client:We are a leading Civil Engineering business working on everything from structural maintenance & repair, through to large scale piling and earthworks, with a number of accreditations including some within the Rail Industry.
About the Role:
- Understand and enforce the Company Health & Safety Policies, Procedures and statutory requirements as they affect the Project operations and ensure that the requirements are implemented.
- Working autonomously to ensure that the toolbox talks, site audits, reporting and permit issuing are all done in a timely fashion.
- Writing and assessing risk assessments and method statements
- Provide operational and functional management with advice on the prevention of accidents, incidents and the practical implementation of the company’s Health & Safety policies.
- Liaising with client, contractors, designers, suppliers, enforcement agencies and other relevant parties
About the Candidate:
- Holder of a NEBOSH in Construction. NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent would be advantageous
- Experience working within Civil Engineering is mandatory for this position, with the preference of experience working on rail projects
- Hold a relevant CSCS Card
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Good understanding of Safety based Management Systems
Points of Appeal:
- Working for a leading name within Civil Engineering
- Interesting diversity of projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org