About the Client:We are a Curtain Walling and Architectural Metalwork business, with a strong European presence and an order book currently in excess of £50m. Due to the rapid expansion within the business, and the potential growth with a range of blue chip clients, we are looking to further develop the Health & Safety department for the company. My client is looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor in and around London.
About the Role:
- Responsible for providing Health & Safety advice to Operatives and Management on a range of prestigious projects across London.
- Conduct regular site visits, inspections and audits and ensure all non-conformities are closed out
- Ensure that RAMS are site appropriate, and being followed
- Assist in incident/accident investigation reporting and filing
- Develop safety documents in conjunction with the Head of Health & Safety / Site Manager / Project Manager
- Advise on suitable PPE
- Assisting with the Management of the Yellowjacket Management System across 9001, 14001 and 18001 ISO standards
About the Candidate:
- Experience working in construction, and will be comfortable with the laws surrounding working at heights.
- Experience working for a RC Frame, Cladding, Steelwork Erection, Glazing, High-rise new-build or Roofing business is mandatory for this position
- Holder of a NEBOSH General or in Construction
- Willing to learn and grow with the business
- Patient, and passionate about educating and advising people on Construction Health & Safety
Points of Appeal:
- Working with a Health & Safety Manager who is renowned for developing H&S talent into Management positions
- Business going through substantial growth
- Working with Blue Chip, Tier One construction copmpanies
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com