About the Client:We are a specialist designer and installer of Bespoke façade systems for a range of clients within the built environment. Working across projects in the London and surrounding areas, we are currently undertaking some of the most high profile projects in the capital. We use an established supply chain, and have capabilities from design stage through to project completion across Rain-screens, Cladding, Curtain Walling and Architectural Glazing spanning the full envelope.
About the Role:
- Working with the Site & Project Managers to create specific Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Safe systems of work.
- Monitoring site performance with Health & Safety and ensure that all sites and operatives are fully compliant
- Advise and develop an internal management system that keeps the business compliant with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 & 9001
- Conduct regular audits and inspections of all sites
- Gain and maintain SHEQ related accreditations for the business including Achilles & Building Confidence & Construction-line certifications
- Monitoring, measurement and recording of SHE objectives and KPI's and producing regular reports for the board / directors
About the Candidate:
- Experience working for a Curtain Walling business, or for a Main Contractor that has had projects with Curtain Walling / Cladding elements
- Holder of a NEBOSH in Construction, NCRQ or equivalent level H&S Qualification
- BSc or MSc in Health, Safety or Risk related studies with Chartered status of IOSH would be preferable.
- Be actively invested in your own CPD
Points of Appeal:
- Working for a market leading business
- Both Strategic and Operational control of Health, Safety and Environmental
- Senior level role reporting into Directors
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com