About the Client:We are a leading specialist M&E service provider working for tier 1 principal contractors on a range of high profile projects within London. We’ve has been trading for 10 years in the UK and have become very successful, growing significantly within the last two years and currently directly employing nearing 100 staff which is expected to continue increasing in the next five years.
About the Role:
- Help develop the Health & Safety strategy for the business and review and update all internal policies and procedures
- Create and deliver toolbox talks and business wide safety training
- Maintain OHSAS18001 and ISO14001 with a guise to bring this over to the 45001 audit standard
- Attend the regular Board Meetings, and input with advice on Health & Safety performance and training requirements across the business
- Working in conjunction with Project Manager and Operations Director, you work to ensure that all sites are set-up with full documentation prior to commencement including SSOW’s, RAMS, WMPs etc.
- Conduct audits and inspections on site to ensure compliance is kept high at all times
- Provide advice to active projects on all aspects of Health & Safety
About the Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of CDM 15 regulations and how sub-contractors adhere to their obligations
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate – NVQ Lvl 5 / BSc or MSc in Occupational Health & Safety or Risk Management would be advantageous.
- GradIOSH working towards CMIOSH
- CSCS Carded
- Innovative and looking to drive and deliver a positive approach to Health & Safety
- Experience in Managing a IMS to OHSAS18001 and ISO14001
- Able to work autonomously and set your own targets
Points of Appeal:
- Working for a market leader
- Competitive package including Health Insurance, 25 days holiday and a contributory pension scheme
- Experiencing high-profile projects
- Reporting in to the UK MD
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org