About the Client:We provide world-class construction services across a diverse range of industries and sectors including Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical. Not only do we provide pre-construction, construction management and design management services, we also manage programme requirements through to project completion. My client is looking for an experienced Health & Safety Officer in and around London.
About the Role:
- Responsible for between 1 – 3 sites construction dependant on prior experience
- Providing support to the HSEQ Manager in making changes to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation.
- Assisting with in-house training for managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks.
- Responsible for presence on site during the construction phase and undertaking an inspection of the health & safety management systems and compiling a written report on the findings.
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Assisting in the collation and compilation of the health & safety file upon completion of the project.
- Conducting thorough investigation and recording of incidents & near misses and producing reports of the same to the HSEQ Manager.
- Ensure ISO certification and standards are maintained across the entire operation, including (BS EN ISO 14001 – Environment & BS OHSAS 18001 – Health & Safety)
About the Candidate:
- Must have experience with High Rise constuction / RC Frames & Slipform
- Holder of NEBOSH
- Holder of a current & up-to-date CSCS card
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise.
- A strong team player.
- Able to keep cool under pressure and when working to demanding deadlines.
Points of Appeal:
- International business
- 100 Year history
- 25% growth in the last fiscal year
- Role has future growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org