About the Client:We are a well-established leader within the roofing sector, working a wide range of flat-roofing disciplines including Cold Liquid, Hot Melt and Mastic Asphalt. We pride ourselves on having the strongest knowledge base of Technical expertise, and match this with unrivalled support and customer service throughout the life of the project. As a business we undertake over 750 projects annually, and operate locally from our offices strategically located across the length and breadth of the UK. My client is looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor in and around Essex.
About the Role:
- Monitor and report on H&S performance for projects.
- Implement policies and procedures relating to projects under your remit
- Provide advice on project, health & safety issues and implement SSOW’s.
- Support supply chain activities and the raising of H&S standards
- Keep the company compliant with current HSE legislation, audit to 9001, 14001 & 18001 standard, and keep the company updated with any Health & Safety legislation changes.
- Assist in the investigation and reporting of accidents, incidents and closure of non-conformances
- Assisting in the preparation of project H&S plans as required, including RAMS and Site Waste Management Plans,
- Attend project start meetings and deliver a short presentation on the Health & Safety components of the project
- Provide training, advice and support necessary for operatives to achieve the expected project compliance to Health & Safety.
About the Candidate:
- Experience of working in H&S in construction is a must, any experience working at height would be advantageous
- Holder of a NEBOSH in Construction
Points of Appeal:
- Working for a leading business within the sector
- Long established company, that can support personal professional growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com