About the Client:A multi-faceted Construction contractor delivering high quality projects to the London and Home Counties market for over 20 years, ranging from full scale Fit Out and Refurbishment to Property Care services. My client is looking for an experienced Insurance Contracts Manage in and around Buckinghamshire.
About the Role:
- You will initially be responsible for Fire and Flood Restoration and Subsidence damage projects for a number of high profile Loss Adjusting and Insurer clients across Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire as well as parts of North West London.
- As you develop with the company you will move in to a more senior position which would entail client account management, Operations and management of a more junior Contracts Manager.
- This a great opportunity for an already experienced Construction professional within the Insurance Repair sector to take their career to the next level.
- A competitive salary and package is on offer to the successful candidate depending on prior experience, ranging from £35k to a top end of £42k plus package.
About the Candidate:
- You must be an experienced Construction professional with relevant UK based project experience, ideally within Insurance Repair however, candidates outside of this sector with Small or Special Works experience will also be considered.
- You must be able to manage several contracts simultaneously in a fast paced environment, although no Surveying is involved in this role it would be beneficial to be able to cost and manage variations to the Schedule of Works.
- You should be based in an ideal location to cover the aforementioned geographical areas as well as commute to the company’s Buckinghamshire head office.
- The ideal candidate will have experience using scoping tools and software packages Symbility and Property Link, however experience of these packages is not essential.
Points of Appeal:
- Career Development
- Stable and Growing Company
- Manager opportunity
- Competitive package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com