About the Client:With over 20 years’ experience as a professional building contractor, working with prestigious clients on all manner of building projects. Based in Hertfordshire the company has built excellent ties within the insured repair sector and is looking to expand on the continued success.
About the Role:
- Working within the company’s Insurance Repair division you will join an existing team to deliver works for one of the largest clients.
- You will already be experienced within building projects but you will learn the specific scoping tools and software packages used by the company to build schedules of works.
- The role will be part office and part field based, consisting of conditioned Surveys and some schedule management.
- A competitive salary is available up to £40k DOE as well as a company vehicle.
About the Candidate:
- It is essential that you have the experience within the industry in order to accurately cost and manage variations.
- It is not essential to have prior experience within insured repairs however this would be helpful for your own speed of development.
- You should be based within the Northern Home Counties and be able to commute across a regional patch.
- This position would be ideal for someone currently in a Surveying or Management function for a private sector building company or someone who has managed their own construction business either as a sole trader or Ltd company.
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent company to work for.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org