About the Client:An Insurance Network Contractor with over 30 years’ experience, working with large clients across an established and growing patch. Operating across all insurance repair claims and growing in to a strong regional contractor. Due to consistent growth an opening has arisen for an experienced Surveyor within Insurance Repair claims. My client is looking for an experienced Insurance Surveyor in and around West Sussex.
About the Role:
- Primarily an office based position you will manage a portfolio of blue chip clients as well as regional clients to produce accurate Costs in order to build Scope of Works for Insurance Repair Claims.
- Claims range from small and medium to large loss subsidence claims, with an operating field across the South East of England.
- Frequent travel may be required and as such a competitive package is on offer including a company vehicle.
About the Candidate:
- You must possess experience in Surveying Insurance Repair Claims and building the scope of works.
- Previous experience working for a construction contractor is not essential but highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Symbility software is also desirable.
- You must be comfortable with commuting to and from the West Sussex based head office as well as to and from site
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Company
- Competitive Package
- Strong Regional Contractor
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org